If you are feeling blue, after having tried different ways to prevent hair damage and to keep your hair healthy and lustrous, without getting the expected results, here are 10 simple tips for healthy hair, that can help your hair to be healthy, bouncy, shiny and long. These tips for healthy long and thick hair can be a game-changing treatment. The secrets of pampering your hair are revealed in these tips for growing long thick hair, which can be a source for keeping you lighten up, when caring for your hair.
- Yoghurt Mask– Leave your hair for 10 to 15 minutes with a coating of yoghurt. Use a herbal shampoo after rinsing the hair to have that sweet, smooth, bouncy and glossy effect.
- Bottle Gourd Application – The bottle gourd application helps to keep an end to bad hair days forever. It repairs even the most bleached, frazzled locks and reinstates them to their former glory. It encompasses active ingredients to repair mutilation hair and also restores the brawniness and edifice of hair. After obtaining the mixture of the blended bottle guard, blend the juice with amla powder. It helps without turning hair to candy floss.
Consolidate coconut or olive oil, sesame to the mixture and massage your scalp to prevent breakage as it closes the hair shaft. Gently massage it into your scalp, letting the suds run down the lengths of your strands. Allow it for an hour and rinse your hair with a mild natural shampoo. The bottle guard application strengthens the hair and adds gloss and shine.
- The Honey Treatment– Honey is a natural ingredient for keeping the hair adorbz. Take 2 to 3 tablespoons of pure honey and mix some conditioner which you have been using to make a semi paste. Apply this mixture to your hair when wet and wash thoroughly after leaving it for half an hour.
- Almond Oil– Massage your hair and scalp with almond oil. Leave it for thirty minutes and then rinse the hair, using a natural shampoo and conditioner.
- Baking Soda– Baking Soda is a hair styling product which can help your hair to be thick and bouncy. Rinse your hair with a mixture of baking soda ( 3 tbsp) with water after having a shampoo and leave for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Honey and Banana– Prepare a mixture of smashed ripe banana and 1 to 2 teaspoons of honey. Use the mixture as a mask and keep it for about half an hour. Wrap up, using a natural shampoo and conditioner.
- Lemon Juice– Lemon juice contains citric acid that can eliminate dandruff and keep your hair shiny and smooth. Apply lemon juice to your hair after finally rinsing your hair and dry it with a towel to have the natural effect.
- Vinegar Massage– Take some warm water and add vinegar to the water in the proportion of 1: 4 and apply the solution to your hair after shampooing. Rinse off the second time to get rid of the smell of vinegar.
- Protein Treatment– Prepare a mixture of honey, yoghurt and egg and apply the mixture to your hair, leaving it to dry. Repeat this treatment at least once a week.
- Taking The Ultimate Care– Taking care of your hair in a natural way is the ultimate way for getting a bouncy, thick, long and lustrous hair. Do not use plastic combs and never comb your hair when it is wet. Use the blow dryer when absolutely necessary.
Hope these tips will help you to get that long beyotch hair which you have dreamt of. Once you keep to this hair care routine, it will be a piece of cake to keep your hair youthful and attractive. What is more exciting is that you do not have to spend huge money, instead, a few bucks can do the trick. Hey chick, now just chill out in style and have your boy-toy adore your beauty.