In this modern age where one has to work continuously for many hours at a go, stress and anxiety are very much the results of such rigorous work. When the skin under your eye becomes darkly discolored, it is referred to as dark circles. Besides continuous work, some other causes of dark circles are aging, heredity, dry skin, unhealthy diet and insomnia and of course mental and physical stress. If you have puffy eyes, your eyes shall look wrinkled, puffy and swollen. Both of these are not serious health or skin problems but they shall hamper your look – you shall be looking older, exhausted and tired. Here are 5 natural tips and remedies that shall help you to get rid of your puffy eyes and dark circles.
- Tea: Caffeinated tea has been a natural ingredient that has been long used by the past generations to reduce puffy eyes and dark circles. Models, too, use such remedies to look more gorgeous. All you have to do is after soaking the tea bags in warm water, keep them in the refrigerator. In order to make your eyes fresh, you have to place one tea bag under your eyes for few minutes. Repeat this process once in a day and you shall be getting wonderful results.
- Almond Oil: Almond oil is an excellent natural ingredient for your eyes. Regular usage of almond oil will help your dark circles fed away and besides this, it shall also provide you Vitamin E to keep your eyes much better. It is very much beneficial to those having soft skin and has been used as one of the best ways among under eye puffiness tips. Massage the almond oil under your eyes every night before going to sleep and leave it overnight. In the next morning, wash it off with cold water. You shall have to follow this remedy until the dark circles disappear.
- Cucumber: Cucumber has skin lightening effects. All you have to do is to slice a cucumber into round pieces and put it in the dark circles for about 10 minutes. After this, wash it off with water. You have to repeat this process for about a week. You can also mix cucumber with lemon juice in equal amounts and apply it under your eyes with the help of a cotton ball. After leaving it for 15 minutes, wash it off with water. Cucumbers also have a soothing and refreshing effect that shall make you feel better.
- Spoon: It might sound funny but yet spoons can help a good deal about getting rid of your dark circles. Take two spoons under very cold running water for some minutes. They lie down the bowls of the spoon under your eyes for about 10-15 minutes. The coldness of the metal shall be very much soothing for your eyes and shall instantly boost up your energy.
- Raw Potato: In this remedy, all you have to do is to grate a raw potato in order to extract the juice. Soak the juice in a cotton ball and keep in under your eyes covering the dark circles. You have to keep this for about 10 minutes and then rinse with cold water. For two weeks, repeat this process twice a day and you won’t be disappointed with the result. Besides raw potato juice, slices of thick potato can also be excellent in eye puffiness tips.
Thus, it can be seen how some natural ingredients from your home can be good remedies to remove your stress and make you look beautiful. Hope these remedies help you to get rid of the dark circles and puffy eyes that have been bothering you long.
Also Watch : Restore the Essence of Youth with Belleclat