If you are one of those who has passed your teenage life and stepped into adulthood, without knowing what it feels to have acne, you may consider yourself as blessed by nature. It may be due to the type of skin you have, and a well maintained one, that you have been meticulous about doing it, that, you are still to know the do’s and don’ts to prevent acne. But, if at all at any time, you are faced with the potential problems of acne, you can successfully take up the challenge of getting rid of this nagging problem, by just following the do’s and don’ts during acne. What is more, if you have pimples, which is not uncommon at your age, instead of finding ways to hide them, follow the do’s and don’ts to avoid pimples, so that once for all for you are free from this type of irritation of the skin. Hope this guide on the do’s and don’ts will help you keep your skin in the best shape and tone.
- Do you know that your hair has anything to do with your skin? Oily hair together with hair products can cause breakdown of your skin, once they travel to your skin. So, what you have to do is wash your face regularly in the morning, which may prevent the problem of acne to occur.
- Although, it is hard, try o keep your hands away from touching your skin, except when washing your face. There is every chance of bacteria and germs being transmitted from your hand to the skin, which may be a cause of acne problem. Before going to sleep, wash your hands properly, to avoid any risk of contacting with germs from your hand, keeping in mind how you keep your hands off your skin during sleep.
- Using a gel based cleanser can help your skin to remain free from dirt and germs. Rub the cleanser gently on the skin in a circular motion, so that it is fully absorbed by the skin.
- Benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid are good as a skin toner and a moisturizer. Look out for products that have these two as ingredients, as they can help your skin to remain free from any irritation.
- The best way to prevent acne, is to stay away from tanning. The UV Rays of the Sun can have a damaging effect on your skin. So, when you go out during the daytime, make sure that you have enough protection from the damaging effect of the Sun rays.
- Do not be tempted to exfoliate your skin if you have severe acne problems. This can cause more irritation, unless you are following a gentle exfoliation process. Go for Exfoliators that are chemically based to get the best results.
- There is every chance that your fingers may be tempted to pick your skin. If you have the habit of popping any black or white heads, there is every chance that you are damaging your skin. Just hold on to your patience and let the irritation on your skin die down naturally.
These do’s and don’ts during acne can help you to stay free of the free radicals of the skin, which are responsible for acne and other problems of the skin. Once you stick to the basics of keeping your skin free from acne problems, by following these do’s and don’ts to prevent acne, you can look forward to have a radiant, smooth, soft and silky skin, free of acne and pimples.