ProSource Hi Density Foam Rollers are extra firm and are made from premium material for extra comfort. Great for gentle stretching and self-mobilization of joints and spinal stabilization. Positioning, balance, postural and muscle re-education, body awareness and coordination and ranging and strengthening activities. Dense foam construction of rolls provides firm support for all body types. Foam rollers are an essential tool for Pilates core abdominal and strengthening. Foam rollers are used as a balance training tool to improve balance for sports and everyday exercises. They are also an excellent aid for self massage of the upper and lower back, calf, hamstring, glutes and quads. Perfect for developing core stabilization, lower body balance and stamina.
- Designed to create pressure that releases trigger points and loosens knots in muscles and improve overall flexibility, especially in commonly tight areas such as the back, calves, IT band, hamstrings, lats, and glutes
- High density foam structure provides a deeper massage than standard foam rollers, and is firm enough to support all body types without losing shape after regular use
- Provides an unstable yet dense surface that makes it a versatile fitness tool for Pilates core work, rehab exercises, spine stabilization, balance work, and body-awareness
- Eases tightness in muscles after high intensity training for faster recovery and reduced soreness - a great addition to workout programs for both beginners and advanced users
- Made out of non-toxic, high-density expanded polypropylene (EPP) that is easy to clean; 36-inch by 6-inch size is suitable for anyone, and 18-inch by 6-inch size is easy to store and great for travel